For a prestigious client located in Luxembourg with easy access by transport, we are looking for an underwriter M/F within the underwriter Department.
You will be part of a team of 7 people and your tasks will be the following.
You oversee your brokers daily underwriting and commercial development of their activity.
Become a member of the underwriting team.
The initial focus will be:
· On Film and Event
- Learn the company products they offer and the dynamics of the industries they serve (Film, Events and Entertainment)
- Manage the day-to-day business (risk submission review, quotation, binding, policy maintenance, operational reporting, etc.) for the allocated distribution partners
· To develop & build relationships with our European network brokers
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in law, insurance or any relevant field
- You have a good knowledge and experience in damage and liability insurance
- An open mind to learn new and exciting product lines
- Basic understanding and personal interests in the entertainment and arts industries
- Communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Minimum 3 languages, Dutch mandatory
Our client offers:
A dynamic team with a working environment where solidarity and cooperation are key values.
A permanent employment contract with an attractive salary and benefits package.