Dutch Digital Content Editor (m/f)
Wunderman Thompson SA is an international e-commerce consulting company focused on marketing a diverse range of products in various sectors on Amazon.
Wunderman Thompson has an international atmosphere, with a dynamic, young and multicultural team. The company is part of WPP's wholly-owned global digital agency, Wunderman Thompson Commerce.
- Design and creation of informative product descriptions for promotional purposes, based on data provided by clients (samples, text, images)
- Content creation for a wide variety of product categories (sporting goods, clothing, kitchenware, textiles, home and garden products, pet products, electronics, toys, etc.)
- Cooperation and coordination with an international team
- Quality assurance: continuous monitoring and updating of content
- University/college degree (preferably in marketing, communication or languages)
- Language skills: Dutch native speaker
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of German, French, Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch market and consumer habits
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a team
If you are interested, please send your application dossier (including CV, diplomas, certificates and reference letters or contact information) via the Apply button.