Wunderman Thompson SA is an international e-commerce consulting company focused on marketing a diverse range of products in various sectors on Amazon.
Wunderman Thompson has an international atmosphere, with a dynamic, young and multicultural team. The company is part of WPP's wholly-owned global digital agency, Wunderman Thompson Commerce.
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams
- Maintain strong relationship with existing customers
- Implement sales strategies and negotiate budgets
- Measure, track and analyze customer sales metrics
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Hold customer meetings
- Research and source new potentials
- Create reports for upper management
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Participate in trade shows
- University/college degree in business or economics
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience in Marketing and Sales (minimum 2 years)
- Language Skills: fluent in English and French; knowledge of other EU languages (like German, Italian and Spanish) is a plus
- EU Working permit
- Experience in e-Commerce
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and in a team
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.