Wunderman Thompson SA is an international e-commerce consulting company focused on marketing a diverse range of products in various sectors on Amazon.
Wunderman Thompson has an international atmosphere, with a dynamic, young and multicultural team. The company is part of WPP's wholly-owned global digital agency, Wunderman Thompson Commerce.
- Supporting the team in the strategic and operative development of a solid customer base
- Supporting in the conceptualization and control of paid search campaigns according to fixed performance targets
- Supporting the team in the development of individual paid search measures up to a strategic annual planning with a cross-channel perspective
- Supporting in the creation and presentation of campaign reports and analyses as well as strategic consulting approaches
- Supporting the team in the management of attractive media budgets, including their control, planning and reporting
- Working with Data Analyst Team to propose new product strategies
- You are in regular professional exchange with colleagues from our international network
- Being enrolled at a University, preferably in a business / economics / mathematics / computer science course
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Language Skills: fluent in English + another European language (such as Italian, Spanish and French)
- EU working permit