FP&A Analyst Operations Area International
Publiée le 06/09/2022
Ferrero Luxembourg Headquarters
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for an FP&A Analyst Operations who will join our dynamic central Finance team and will have international responsibilities and visibility on a strategic cluster of countries.
Within the HQ Finance department, you will be responsible for central FP&A activities concerning the Industrial and Supply Chain side of the business, for an important, fast-growing geographical area. You will deal with multiple stakeholders at an international level, partnering with all related Group and local functions.
To go in more depth on your future tasks, you can find below a list of the principal activities:
- Consolidation and analysis of Financial Statements, Budget and Forecast;
- Analysis of monthly actual results vs. objectives, understanding and explaining key deviations and plant performances, supporting and interacting with local Finance and industrial teams, interacting with group partners (Reporting, Industrial Controlling etc.) and Area (Marketing, Strategy etc.);
- Category profitability, Brand/Category COGS analysis and SKU gross margin analysis;
- Ad-hoc Analysis and other special projects.
Who we are looking for:
You are our ideal candidate if you match the following characteristics:
- Master in Finance, Economics or related;
- Min. 3 years of experience in controlling, preferably with Industrial or Supply Chain focus;
- Knowledge of Production controlling (cost calculation, budgeting, planning and reporting) is a plus;
- You are an analytical, results oriented person, with a problem-solving attitude and good interpersonal skills, willing to work in team and able to deal with a structured organisation.