HRIS Talent Analyst (Fixed-Term Contract)
Publiée le 04/10/2022
Ferrero Luxembourg Headquarters
- Ressources Humaines / Recrutement
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are looking for an HRIS Talent Analyst to join the HR Information System (HRIS) Team for 1 year as a maternity replacement.
You will support the implementation of the new Successfactors Talent Suite for the white-collar population of the Group. Successfactors Talent includes the following modules for:
- Objective Setting;
- Performance Evaluation;
- Continuous Performance Management (CPM);
- Development: Individual Development Plan, links to Learning content;
- Succession Planning;
- Learning administrative processes (course and session creation, training needs analysis, cost tracking), self service capabilities both for employee and collaborators (approval workflow) and eLearning platform support.
In this role, you will ensure the set-up of the system and support the relevant stakeholders during the campaign Talent processes:
- Objective settings and Performance evaluation;
- Continuous Performance Management (CPM) both for Group and Local processes liaising with Local Talent, Local HR and the Line;
- Succession planning and IDP (Management Review) both for Group and Local processes liasing with Local Talent, Local HR and the Line;
- Platform profiling set up for each of the processes above mentioned.
You will design and implement reporting related to the Talent KPIs through both an HR KPI Dashboard and detailed reporting.
You will participate in the organization of Learning sessions and their delivery for the HR and Talent users to ensure the full adoption of the new tools.
You will work in close collaboration with Central and Regional HRIS Team, Central and Regional Talent Team, HRBPs and the IT Platform colleagues.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Science, Engineering, IT, HR or any related field;
- At least 2 years of working experience as HRIS Specialist or HR Data Analyst in a corporate and international environment;
- Good analytical skills in observing, understanding and managing data with the aim of the best accuracy;
- Accuracy and detail in the daily management of the systems and data they contain;
- Stakeholder management and strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team by sharing resources and information.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, strong Excel skills needed;
- Experience with SAP HR and SuccessFactors;
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.