I&PS – EU and international sustainability policy (m/f)
PwC’s Public Policy Advisory Team works with EU and international institutions to help them find the best solutions to global challenges and to address citizens’ needs. Our knowledge of public sector issues, as well as our industry expertise and global reach help institutions develop new policies, programs and services to improve public services.
We provide services to a broad range of European Union Institutions (European Commission, European Investment Bank Group, EU Agencies), Multilateral Development Banks and International Organisations and on their behalf offer technical assistance to public or private sector organisations in Europe and around the world. Our work covers themes including sustainable finance, access to finance for SMEs, financial instruments, growth policies, innovation and entrepreneurship. Our projects cover the entire life cycle of design, implementation and evaluation for public policies, financial instruments and specific programs and projects.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced consultant. The successful candidate will join an established team of policy consultants and work with them on diverse assignments in our strategic priority areas - sustainability, access to finance, entrepreneurship, innovation and healthcare.
- You will contribute to or lead the design and implementation of policy studies in different subject matter areas, employing a range of data collection activities (desk research, surveys, interviews, qualitative and quantitative data analysis) and methodologies (evaluation, impact assessment, feasibility studies, benchmarking, etc.);
- You will contribute to assignments involving the design and implementation of financial instruments for public financial institutions in Europe and internationally;
- You will carry out project management related tasks, managing project budgets and meeting deadlines for internal and external clients;
- You will engage in business development through client relationship management and public procurement processes;
- You will take an active role in engaging, coaching and reviewing the work of your team members.
- You hold a Master's degree or equivalent in economics, finance, public policy, international relations, European studies, business administration and management, law, or related subjects;
- You have a minimum of 3 years work experience with European and International institutions, preferably in public policy consulting (in areas such as sustainability, entrepreneurship, access to finance);
- You have experience with the design and implementation of policy research methods (experience with evaluation and impact assessment will be an asset);
- You have knowledge of financial instruments and the role of the European Investment Bank, European Investment Fund and National Promotional Institutions; You have native or advanced level of English; other languages will be considered as an asset;
- You have good organization and planning skills, with a collaborative nature and team-player mentality;
- You are able to quickly and confidently develop relationships, including in challenging situations.