2023 Business Development Internship Program
Publiée le 07/05/2023
We’re on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow. At Amazon, you will grow into the high impact, visionary person you know you’re ready to be. Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth.
How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow.
The Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us as a Business Development Interns in Luxembourg, working within one of our core businesses, including Retail, Amazon Vendor Services, Merchant Services, Prime Video and Amazon Advertising. Each role comes with a variety of tasks and several of the key tasks are outlined below.
Job responsibilities include:
• Develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that our people are known for
• Support vendor managers as well as Amazonians in other functions, such as in-stock and marketing
• Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by advertising or merchant services
• Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence
• Learn the advertising or merchant services portfolio and the Amazon culture
• Identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools
• Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams
About the team
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as an intern.
• Competitive pay
• Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
• Hybrid working (team dependent)
• Networking opportunities with fellow interns
• Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
• Mentorship and career development
If you’re successful during your internship, you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies
Internship start dates vary throughout the year. Internship length will be 6 months.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or finished studies within the last 6 months
• Must be able to complete 6 months full time internship
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English
• Availability to work 40h/week
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Results-driven focus with analytical capability
• Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
• Strong direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance
• Experience working with clients
• Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
• High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes
• Proficient written and verbal communication in a second European language
Applications and Assessment Process: Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment, if successful you’ll attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies, focusing on our Leadership Principles. This selection process is subject to change and varies on role and location.
Amazon values knowledge of Accessibility in relation to its products, devices, services, websites or environments, so as to be usable by people with disabilities.
EMEA Student Programs Team
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.