Over 2 million Sellers in 10 countries list their products for sale on the Amazon Marketplace. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth’s largest selection and lowest prices In our vision to build a global marketplace, we will enable Sellers to list, make their selection available to customers globally while optimizing their inventory placement across multiple countries.
This is an amazing opportunity to build a completely new service at Amazon for global Sellers and Extended Producer Responsibility and be at the intersection of Product, Tech, and Business. We are building technology products and services to help our Selling Partners manage the complexities on upcoming sustainability directives by the EU governments.
As Program Manager, you will be responsible for running the program with external Service Providers. You will gather requirements and act as product to influence tech teams build the products. This is a unique opportunity to learn and manage a product that has multi-billion dollar impact. You will coordinate the work with business leaders, engineers, product compliance, legal, public policy and external providers to develop the products.
This role will provide a opportunity for you to grow into product management. The desired candidate should be strong in program management with a bent towards product management having the ability to solve the problems at scale with technology. They should have strong communication skills to work closely with stakeholders, clarity of thought to guide product requirements, data driven methodology to generate actionable insights and great team spirit to add further to our already strong team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced landscape and ever-changing environment.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with external Partners to understand gaps in Reports generated and feed this into Filings roadmap
- Track and monitor metrics for key features launched, and drive feature adoption where required in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities, create business cases, and champion your vision to build organizational alignment around priorities, features, and capabilities required to scale the product WW.
- Write requirements and specifications to meet business requirements and drive the product development schedule from design to release
- Define, prioritize, and plan the resources needed for programs and projects to be delivered on time
- Experience with product delivery
- Experience managing roadmap, strategy, and product definition
- BA or BS degree
- Basic SQL knowledge or data self-sufficiency for carrying out day to day jobs.
- Strong relationships building skills; experience managing stakeholders and partners to drive cross functional programs
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders
- Ability to collaborate with and effectively influence remote teams in multiple time zones
- Experience working cross-functionally with business stakeholders and software development teams, managing the roadmap in an agile development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated track record of strong written and verbal communication to gain buy-in for product direction and crisply communicate product status updates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.