Amundi is Europe’s largest asset manager by assets under management and ranks in the top 10 globally. Thanks to the integration of Pioneer Investments, it now manages over €1,729bn of assets across six main investment hubs. Amundi offers its clients in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas a wealth of market expertise and a full range of capabilities across the active, passive and real assets investment universes. Headquartered in Paris, and listed since November 2015, Amundi is the first asset manager in Europe by market capitalization and the fifth globally.
Leveraging the benefits of its increased scope and size, Amundi has the ability to offer new and enhanced services and tools to its clients. Thanks to its unique research capabilities and the skills of 5,000 team members and market experts based in 37 countries, Amundi provides retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles.
Amundi Luxembourg is recruiting for its Compliance Department a:
Compliance senior officer – Full time (f/m)
In this role:
As an active member of the team, you support the Head of Compliance in all aspects of the compliance control framework of Amundi Luxembourg to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations and regulation and follow actions to mitigate non-compliance risks. You are particularly in charge of the financial security framework, monitor the application of all AML/KYC and International Sanctions policies and procedures and respond to any financial security enquiries, escalating issues to the Head of Compliance as appropriate.
You have the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Implement the financial security compliance monitoring program
- Maintain regular AML/FT Risk assessment, risk appetite and KPI at Fund level
- Ensure the control of KYC files
- Monitors on an ongoing basis unusual transactions and PEP/sanctions name screening controls
- Conduct analysis and investigation where necessary
- Oversee the AML training program and promote awareness with the businesses of the industry standards
- Actively participate with the Group Financial Security Business Line
- Perform enhanced AML/FT due diligence on distributors
- Perform AML/FT oversight, initial and ongoing due diligence, on transfer agent activities.
- Produce tailored regular and annual compliance reports to the Fund boards of directors
- Participate and report at the Compliance Committee
- Master Degree in Law, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in compliance ideally in the fund industry or AML/FT
- Fluency in French and English, any other language would be an asset
- Analytical mind-set, accountable and reliable with strong organizational skills
- Pro-active and ability to work under pressure and problem solving
- Good personal relationship skills to interact at all levels efficiently
- IT skills : Excel, PowerPoint
Starting date : asap
If you are interested in a challenging job at a dynamic international company, do not hesitate to send us your English application (detailed curriculum vitae and motivation letter).