Amundi is Europe’s largest asset manager by assets under management and ranks in the top 10 globally. Thanks to the integration of Pioneer Investments, it now manages over 1.3 trillion euros of assets across six main investment hubs. Amundi offers its clients in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East and the Americas a wealth of market expertise and a full range of capabilities across the active, passive and real assets investment universes. Headquartered in Paris, and listed since November 2015, Amundi is the 1st asset manager in Europe by market capitalization and the 5th globally.
Leveraging the benefits of its increased scope and size, Amundi has the ability to offer new and enhanced services and tools to its clients. Thanks to its unique research capabilities and the skills of 5,000 team members and market experts based in 37 countries, Amundi provides retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles.
In the frame of the development of our platform in Luxembourg, we are looking for a:
Trainee Risk (m/f)
Earliest start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 to 12 months
Department: Risk Management
Under the supervision of his tutor, the trainee will participate in the activities of the department:
- Support the ongoing risk reporting process and contribute to the automation of such processes
- Retrieve, control and analyze financial risk data from Amundi’s risk systems
- Control of ongoing compliance with investment constraints
- Assist in the Operational risk monitoring and incident handling
- Assist in the handling of data-request from different stakeholders within the group
- Required level: minimum bac + 4 (with some statistical, mathematical, Risk background)
- Fluent in English and French, any other language could be a plus
- Sensitivity to markets and financial products
- Excellent skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Development and optimization using VBA macros
- Qualities required: critical thinking, analytical skills, hindsight, organization, relational ease, autonomy
If you are interested in a challenging job at a dynamic international company, do not hesitate to contact us by sending your English application (detailed curriculum vitae and motivation letter).