Client Tax Services Operations Officer/Analyst (M/F)
Publiée le 27/03/2023
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)
Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. From its foundation, the BIL has always played an active role in the development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on major capital markets. Employing more than 2 000 people, BIL is present in the financial hotspots that are Luxembourg, Switzerland, and China.
As a major player in Luxembourg’s finance industry and as a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, BIL is committed to handing over a responsible and sustainable bank to future generations.
Your missions :
• Analysis of operational flows in the context of projects related to tax services and regulatory developments
• Management of the help line related to questions on the various tax services managed in the team
• Analysis and compliance with the tax and regulatory rules of the markets in which the bank and clients invest or wish to invest
• Implementation and operational monitoring of the various tax services and regulatory reporting (PFNL, Tax Reports, Tax Relief and Tax Reclaim, FATCA, CRS,QI…)
Principle Activities :
• Manage the production of tax services through KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
• Optimize management processes and ensure procedures are updated and respected
• Supervise analyzes in the context of projects related to regulatory and tax changes and having an impact on operational activities
• Tax support to operational and commercial teams
• Contribute to the implementation and monitoring of strategic and tactical projects of the bank: ensure the controls (and the formalization of these) established for the department within the framework of the Compliance Monitoring Program FATCA / QI and provide the appropriate certification (Sub-Certifying checklist).
• Ensure reporting to its hierarchical instances by taking up key information related to activities
• Actively participate in market initiatives (example TOB, 871M)
• Identify and develop service opportunities for customers
• Bac+5 diploma in Finance, Economics or Management
• Fluent in French and English languages. Any other language skills would be a real asset
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function and with the banking sector
• Have a good general knowledge of the banking world with an emphasis on operational mechanisms related to tax management. Good knowledge of the organization/Securities chain and of taxation and regulations is required.
Your office skills:
• Mastery of office tools (MS Office).
• Stress resistance
• Good communication skills
• Openness to change
• Business mindedness
• Customer oriented
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.