Internship - Corporate Communication (M/F)
Publiée le 01/12/2023
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Canton)
Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. From its foundation, the BIL has always played an active role in the development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on major capital markets. Employing more than 2 000 people, BIL is present in the financial hotspots that are Luxembourg, Switzerland, and China.
As a major player in Luxembourg's finance industry and as a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, BIL is committed to handing over a responsible and sustainable bank to future generations.
Your next challenge:
- Support the Corporate Communications team in managing their communication channels
- Support overall internal communication activities
- Upload content onto the corporate intranet, ensure all sections are up to date
- Draft and edit intranet news items for the daily newsfeed
- Monitor and analyse web statistics (page views etc.)
- Creation of visual content to accompany internal communication campaigns
- Liaise with internal stakeholders from all departments.
- Strong initiative-taking, writing, adaptability, and organizational skills
- A good working level of English is essential
- Ability to function in a multicultural environment under pressure with tight deadlines
- Education in an applicable field of study including but not limited to journalism, creative writing, communications, and/or public relations
- Video production and graphic design experience a plus
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths .We will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the Bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.
NB: The selected candidate will be asked to provide an extract from the criminal record (no.3) as evidence of integrity and justified with regard to the specific needs of the position to be filled.