Internship - Investment Communications (M/F)
Publiée le 24/11/2023
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Canton)
Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. From its foundation, the BIL has always played an active role in the development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on major capital markets. Employing more than 2 000 people, BIL is present in the financial hotspots that are Luxembourg, Switzerland, and China.
As a major player in Luxembourg's finance industry and as a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, BIL is committed to handing over a responsible and sustainable bank to future generations.
Your next challenge:
Located in the Dealing Room, you would be in charge of:
- Helping to create internal and external content on the bank's investment strategy across a variety of platforms
- Writing and editing investment content (e.g. presentation decks, macro commentary, articles, newsletters,…) in English and occasionally French
- Thorough proof-reading of documents
- Updating the Investment Insights Blog using WordPress and the internal intranet
- Producing basic charts and graphs
- Mailing list Management
- Generating content ideas
- Conducting research on certain topics and investment themes
- Bachelor (preferably in journalism, finance, business or financial services marketing)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Excellent command of PowerPoint - Ability to create eye-catching slides that convey complex information in a concise manner
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- English (written and oral), French (written and oral)
- An interest in financial markets and a basic knowledge of key asset classes such as equities and bonds, keenness to learn more.
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- A strong sense of accountability and responsibility to deliver content on time and strive for continuous improvement
- An eye for detail and thorough editing skills (will be the final check on publicly available documents and content)
- Able to multi-task, organize, and assimilate large amounts of information quickly
- Able to start from September 2023, for six to twelve months
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths .We will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the Bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.
NB: The selected candidate will be asked to provide an extract from the criminal record (no.3) as evidence of integrity and justified with regard to the specific needs of the position to be filled.