Head of Data Management (f/m)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continuously invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to lead Data Management function according to global enterprise standards, within the IWM divisional framework, on behalf of the CDO of the CS Luxembourg SA and its branches.
The role is based in Luxembourg and you will work closely with senior management in as well as international locations on a variety of strategic projects.
- A senior and challenging role which combines management as well as specialist advisory responsibilities supporting different internal partners across Credit Suisse
- A team which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- The opportunity to lead the Data Management function in Luxembourg according to global enterprise standards, on behalf of the CDO of the CS Luxembourg SA and its branches
- The chance to be part of a data management team with global coverage that has a strong team spirit and operates in a versatile, dynamic and flexible working environment
- In your specialist capacity you will execute the Data Governance roadmap and run data quality testing to ensure that data is fit for purpose for consuming functions
- Maintain oversight of Data Quality issues and ensure their timely resolution by collaborating with any relevant partners as necessary
- Address funding requests, aligned with divisional and local strategic plan, in order to improve solution or process designs and data quality
- Partnering with IT to ensure that data requirements and controls for the critical data are considered by the solution designs
- Bachelor or Master degree in Banking, Economics, Project Management or any related field
- Excellent partner management and communication skills with strong social and interpersonal skills to enable you to interact and present to senior management as well as to quickly gain trust and build up proven working relationships
- Dedicated problem solving abilities with a positive and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments as well as to work under pressure and deliver timely quality results
- Experience working in an international multi-cultural environment which will enable you to contribute to and ensure the team’s success whilst you exercise outstanding analytical skills combined with high ethical and control standards
- Working experience in the Banking sector with exposure to Private Banking and Depositary Bank in an international environment
- Experience in Data Analytics / Business Intelligence would be an additional advantage
- Excellent oral and written command of English, French or German would be a considerable asset
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Are you a highly motivated person and do you enjoy learning on the job?
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success