Senior Software engineer in Fund Services Luxembourg (m/f)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A very interesting job as senior software engineer within the IT department of Credit Suisse Fund Services, as part of a multicultural team, acting in a dynamic and international environment
- Performing the entire software development life cycle e.g. design, technical analysis, architecture, development, integration testing, implementation.
- Supporting short- and long-term solutions to IT needs through new and existing applications, solution architecture, and applications infrastructure for ensuring the smooth interoperability of these solutions.
- Supporting in developing business and technical strategies, agreeing project portfolios and delivering applications that meet business requirements.
- Ensuring projects are developed and deployed on CS various platforms.
- Participating in the set-up of test and validation protocols.
- Tracking technical and business trends, assessing their impact and developing strategies to leverage this information, build solutions and mitigate risks.
- You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position in the field of IT (IT experience in the Financial Services industry would be a plus)
- Full stack developer with proficiency in (.NET (Entity framework, ASP .Net MVC, WCF), Oracle Database and PL/SQL, Continuous integration and unit testing, Agile development principles & methodologies)
- You demonstrate curiosity and show a learning attitude to keep up to date with the latest technical market trends
- You are familiar with architecture, design patterns and best practices from the industry
- Client focus and delivery oriented reflecting high reliability to your business and IT stakeholders
- Motivation and commitment as well as ability to thrive in a high velocity environment
- Do you have excellent communication skills, organizational talent and are you pro-active?
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who shows flexibility and is open to changes with focus on improvement
- Profound social and problem solving skills, focus on service and high level of flexibility
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality with the ability to work in stress situation
- Fluency in English (verbal and in written), advanced knowledge in German and/or French would be considered an advantage
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.