Cloud Architect (m/f)
Department: Creos IT
Location: Strassen (Luxembourg)
Contract: Permanent; full time
Creos Luxembourg S.A., member of the Encevo Group, is the owner and operator of electricity and natural gas networks in Luxembourg. More than 780 people are currently employed by the company. Its mission is to transport and distribute electricity and natural gas in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Working for Creos means working for a committed and visionary employer, with a local decision-making authority, that plays an active role in the energy transition, creating sustainable and innovative perspectives for its clients, partners and employees.
Creos is investing massively in an ambitious digital transformation program to support the development of smart Grids and become more customer centric for the benefits of its clients and the environment. Joining our growing team of passionate IT professionals is a unique opportunity to have an impact on the society and further develop your career.
- You develop a Cloud strategy to support and facilitate the adoption of the Cloud in our IT solutions
- You define, drive and support the adoption of cloud services from selection to transition to operations
- You stimulate the adoption of cloud services by identifying opportunities and monitor the evolution of the Cloud services used within the company
- You maintain the overall cohesion of the Cloud solutions and contribute to the best possible choice for new needs
- You analyse the impact of the selected Cloud solutions (integration, operations, costs, release) and identify risks
- You maintain the Cloud Services usage matrix (which Cloud for which purpose)
- You support the migration of On-premise solutions to the Cloud by evaluating the best solution and approach (Lift and Shift, Technical Migration, Application Migration)
- You work in collaboration with architects in the definition/integration of proposed solutions
- University Degree in Information Technology/ Computer sciences
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT from which at least 3 years in designing, executing and supporting UT cloud solutions
- Mastery of technical infrastructure software and virtualisation tools
- Good knowledge of network and telecom administration as well as the company's IS architecture and functionalities
- Mastery of Internet technologies: security protocols, Internet protocols, etc.
- Knowledge of the main cloud solutions on the market and current computing trends
- Knowledge of databases and storage tools as well as of security standards and procedures and associated tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and a high degree of self-motivation
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage
How to apply
Interested? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.