IT Solution Architect (m/f)
Department: Creos IT – IT Business Solutions
Location: Strassen (Luxembourg)
Contract: Permanent; full time
Creos Luxembourg S.A., member of the Encevo Group, is the owner and operator of electricity and natural gas networks in Luxembourg. More than 780 people are currently employed by the company. Its mission is to transport and distribute electricity and natural gas in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Working for Creos means working for a committed and visionary employer, with a local decision-making authority, that plays an active role in the energy transition, creating sustainable and innovative perspectives for its clients, partners and employees.
Creos is investing massively in an ambitious digital transformation program to support the development of smart Grids and become more customer centric for the benefits of its clients and the environment. Joining our growing team of passionate IT professionals is a unique opportunity to have an impact on the society and further develop your career.
- You build harmonious and coherent IT solutions to effectively meet business needs, in line with strategy, vision, governance, architecture and IT security
- You define evolution roadmaps to progressively improve the capabilities of IT solutions by aligning them with the reference architecture and its transition states
- You encourage the alignment of business needs and IT constraints by stimulating dialogue between the various stakeholders
- You follow trends and developments in your area of responsibility
- You stimulate the adoption and implementation of end-to-end solutions by IT players using a common dialogue
- You maintain up-to-date documentation allowing clear alignments from the conceptualization phase to the realization phase with all parties involved
- You coordinate, verify and validate the coherence of activities for the construction of the solution within the framework of projects
- You train colleagues in the adoption of new technologies and act as a technical mentor for developers concerning software architecture
- University Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Sciences
- Experience in a similar role, designing functional maps, modelling the architecture of an application and evaluating IT solutions is considered an asset
- Experience in the Energy Domain and especially in the context of the SAP Utilities product offerings are considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and a high willingness to discover and promote new technologies and solutions within the energy domain
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage
How to apply
Interested? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.