About the Opportunity
To sustain our Continuous development, we are currently seeking an Assistant to join to our office in Luxembourg.
The Luxembourg team provides a full range of legal services, with a particular focus on Banking and Finance, Corporate/M&A, Investment Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate and Tax.
About the Role
In permanent contact with the different teams, you will assist them in their daily project management.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Secretarial and administrative tasks
- Providing assistance with client opening files in relation with Compliance/KYC requirements
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Assist the Finance department with the Billing process
- Handle changes with the Luxembourg Trade Register
- Manage the legalisation of documents with notaries and apostille
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Fluent in French & English (written and spoken). The command of German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage
- Computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Autonomous and proactive
- Diplomatic and discreet
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
What we can offer
Dentons is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognizing that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our Firm.
If you are seeking to enhance your career in a progressive and challenging work environment, please send your CV and covering letter in English with supporting documents, detailing why you are the right candidate for this position via the apply button.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.