As an established market infrastructure player, Fundsquare S.A. provides services to support and standardise cross-border distribution of investment funds. Fundsquare’s main objective is to foster relationships between professional investors and funds. In that context, the Referential Data Business Unit is delivering and managing state-of-the-art mutualized solutions.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking to recruit a:
Client Support & Operations Officer – Referential data Business Unit (m/f)
- You are interested in client 1st level of support focusing on client onboarding, client issue resolution and coordination with 2nd and 3rd level of support.
- You look to develop experience in functional and technical support preferably related to all aspects of fund distribution.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
As member of the Referential data Business Unit, the Client Support & Operations Officer will onboard clients and control Fundsquare's Referential data Business Unit solutions, which includes the following responsibilities:
- Guide and monitor client across all steps of onboarding activities
- Ensure 1st level operational and technical support and coordinate and follow-up requests towards 2nd or 3rd support levels
- Liaise with diverse teams made up of IT teams, technical experts and CRMs;
- Support client communication and training when required
- Contribute to the evolution of the Fundsquare solutions with the definition and validation of new solution features
- Production of client documentation such as FAQ and Wikis
Requested Skills and Competencies:
- A real desire to help people, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential;
- Positive and optimistic approach to problem solving with the ability to translate technical issues into business terms;
- Experience in crisis management: ability to set priorities, pursue multiple problems at the same time while remaining unconditionally constructive;
- Detective-like troubleshooting skills with excellent listening, questioning and analytical skills;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
- Any other knowledge in computer science is considered as an asset;
- Experience in testing (Functional Testing, Customer Acceptance testing);
- Team player, result oriented and operational mindset;
- Fluent English and French is mandatory, any additional language considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of SQL considered as an asset;