Fundsquare is a subsidiary of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange that provides services to substantially support and standardise cross-border distribution of investment funds. The main objective of this utility is to facilitate the relationships between professional investors and funds through a flexible and responsive infrastructure to enable operational effectiveness by offering information and regulatory compliance services.
Fundsquare is looking for a
Head of Marketing and Communication (M/F)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Communication professional to join our team, to lead on brand, marketing and communications. The role has a strategic positioning alongside managing operational execution.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Min 10 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within the financial sector.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Strategically minded with strong work ethic and a proactive positive attitude.
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in executing and managing marketing and communication channels.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and design tools
- Demonstrable experience of planning and executing targeted marketing and advertising campaigns across a range of both traditional and digital platforms
- Proven experience in leading, managing, and retaining a team of exceptional talent as well as creating a culture of innovation, accountability, and a commitment to achieving results.
- Experience in managing budgets effectively across multiple channels, financial reporting, setting up effective metrics and business processes.
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
- In close cooperation with the Executive Committee and directly reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, develop and implement the marketing and communication strategy for the company in line with business objectives including brand management.
- Be the expert and trusted strategic adviser to the Executive Committee on marketing and communication related matters.
- Understand and support the vision, mission and aims of Fundsquare.
- Work at pace and across multiple projects, define communication and marketing strategies that resonate in multiple business segments with our stakeholders and attract new ones. You will own the creative platforms of every aspect of our communications, working closely with Fundsquare cross-channel teams, LuxSe marketing and communication Group and external agencies if/when required.
- Plan, develop and deliver marketing campaigns to increase commercial leads as agreed within timescales and co-ordinate stakeholders.
- Budget management and optimization
- Oversee online and print marketing and communication collateral.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of the marketing and communication activity.
- Design and monitor website activity
- Lead and motivate your team and ensure high quality deliverables
- Provide guidance and support
- Take ownership of the marketing and communication plan and campaign coordination across teams
If you believe that your profile fits the position described above, please submit your CV and cover letter.
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°3).