On behalf of a leading Real Estate company managing assets all over Europe we are currently recruiting a Corporate Secretary dedicated to the French market.
Integrated in a startup environment in full expansion, you will join a team composed of 10 people. In this role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the legal requirements of your portfolio composed of around 150 assets
- Coordinate corporate restructuring and project financing in relation with accountancy department and external lawyers
- Liaise with the UK Front Office to ensure new assets smooth onboarding
- Organize quarterly board meetings
- Provide internal reports to the General Counsel as well as external ones to auditors and authorities
- Assist the acquisition team with some agreements review
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or in Office Management with relevant experience in Corporate
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position within a Real Estate company or a service provider
- Quick-learner and pro-active
- Agile and team player
- Completely fluent in English, French would be considered as an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, don't hesitate to apply now. Please, be sure that your application will stay confidential through Louise Marchand.