GSK Stockmann is a leading independent European corporate law firm with more than 200 professionals and offices in Germany and Luxembourg. Our team in Luxembourg is growing and we are therefore looking for an Administrative Assistant with accounting knowledge (F/M).
Your administrative skills:
- Emails management, setup conference calls, teleconferences and calendars organisation, updating databases, outlook contacts, copying, printing, scanning, fax, etc.;
- Drafting, editing and finalising correspondence;
- Word and Excel formatting;
- Fundsquare, e-filing and notifications with the CSSF;
- Assist in other administrative work.
Your accounting skills:
- Open new files and file management (AML / KYC research), archive;
- Registration of expenses in our internal system;
- Preparation of Audit letters;
- Preparation of the monthly invoices to clients, scan and filing, regular update in the invoice’s status.
- Professional training as assistant in administration, accounting, business and/or equivalent;
- Relevant professional experience in a similar position (3-5 years); a previous experience in accounting will be an asset;
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Motivated, organised, proactive and flexible individual with the ability to work both autonomously and in a team;
- Fluent in English and German, very good knowledge of French written and spoken; any other language will be an asset.
- An attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance;
- A multicultural working environment in a young and dynamic team;
- Training and development opportunities.
Please forward your CV and application letter in English!