GSK Stockmann is a leading independent European corporate law firm with over 250 professionals across our offices in Germany and Luxembourg.
Our team in Luxembourg is growing and we are therefore looking for a
Risk and Compliance officer
As part of the Risk and Compliance team, your main missions will be to:
- Organise and manage the AML database of the Luxembourg office;
- Dispatching files to lawyers: pre-analysis and recording of the information in the systems;
- Screening of individuals and legal entities using tools such as World Check and Dow Jones;
- Screening and monitoring the client’s role profiles together with the AML Officer;
- Supporting the Risk and Compliance team members in their daily work;
- Delivering trainings on the workflow of a file to the administrative assistants;
- Work in collaboration with the AML Risk and Compliance team in Germany; coordinate on internal procedures.
- Degree in managerial assistance from a higher education establishment;
- 2 to 3 years of proven professional experience as an administrative assistant, ideally in a law firm;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, French and/or German. A good command of German and/or French would be highly appreciated;
- Excellent command of MS office; knowledge of screening tools World Check and Dow Jones is an asset;
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment and handle confidential information with discretion;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and strong organisational skills;
- Team player.
- An attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance;
- A friendly, multicultural working environment in a young, dynamic and growing team;
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Excellent training and development opportunities;
Please forward your CV and application letter in English to the attention of the Human Resources Department.