Publiée le 05/06/2023
Keter Plastic is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of resin-based household and garden consumer products. With a focus on innovation driven by consumer insight, Keter provides an impressive range of furniture, storage and organization solutions with well-known brands like Curver, Allibert and Keter. Each and every product is thoughtfully engineered to combine the durability of resin, attractive design and unparalleled functionality. Our ongoing commitment to simplify and enhance the daily lives of consumers has been key to our global success.
General Characteristics :
Provides technical support services related to hardware, software or networks in coordination with the current IT technician.
Participation in local and global IT projects.
• Provides IT support to users based in different European locations : Luxembourg (130 users) and France (50 users) + Spain (50 users) when the local IT technician is on holiday or out of the office.
• Proactively identifies, researches, analyses, and resolves IT problems (ex: network and servers monitoring).
• Installs, sets up, maintains and solves problems on servers, computers, laser and thermal printers, switches, tablets, handheld wireless scanners, wireless vehicle mounting devices, photocopiers, fax machines, Wi-Fi devices and environment, mobiles and fixed phones.
• Installs Windows update on servers.
• Manages data backups.
• Manages the Central Phone systems.
• Manages IT purchasing (creates Purchase order and CAPEX).
• Updates current IT documentation (procedures, diagrams, …) and creates new ones.
• Works on local and global IT projects.
• Manages the IT stock and anticipates the needs.
- Rigorous, organized, flexible and autonomous;
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills;
- Hands-on mentality and able to manage the workload according to business priorities;
- Able to keep strict confidentiality in performing your duties;
- Team player, proactive, eager to learn and build and ready to go the extra mile;
- Ability to work in an industrial, multicultural environment;
- Demonstrates and actively promotes company values.
- 2-year degree in IT
- 2-3 years in a similar position
- Technical skills:
o Windows server 2012-2022
o Windows 10/11 pro
o Office 365
o Nutanix, Hyper-V or Vmware
o Active Directory, DHCP, GPO
o Networking inc VLAN’s (HP Aruba switches programming knowledge is an asset)
o NAS, SAN
o IP phone systems
- Availability to travel (2 days per month in France by train)
- Fluent in French. Good level in English
- To be ready to answer calls in case of emergency outside the office hours