KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1800 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Governance, Regulatory and Compliance continues to be a complex business challenge. As new laws and regulations are introduced, companies’ management needs to ensure that corporate governance standards are adhered to and that robust compliance management systems are in place, especially as non-compliance with regulatory requirements is under increased scrutiny from regulators. In a period of heightened regulatory scrutiny and continuing globalization of AML/CTF regulation, organizations are faced with greater challenges to achieving and maintaining their AML/CTF compliance.
Our Forensic & AML services team, part of our Advisory department is advising clients on how to deal with and meet these regulatory challenges, assisting them in their efforts to prevent, detect and respond to money laundering, corruption and fraud issues.
The role and responsibilities
Be involved in the delivery of AML/CTF related projects both in the frame of audit engagement support (internal and external mandates) or advisory assignments such as:
- The review, design and implementation of financial crime programs, procedures and controls;
- The AML/CTF risk identification and assessment.
- The implementation of risk-based approach/matrix, AML/KYC remediation exercise; etc
- Work with a broad range of clients across different industries (Banking, Asset Management and Insurance);
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary projects with colleagues across KPMG to serve our clients in line with an “as one” approach.
- Work with and evolve in a team of passionate industry professionals.
The perfect candidate
- University degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Law or other relevant subjects.
- Previous similar work experience will be considered an advantage.
- You display a flexible attitude and are willing to learn about regulation and best practice within the financial industry
- You are proactive, highly ambitious and client driven.
- You are fluent in English and German or French.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.