KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Our Management Consulting team specializing in Commerce, Industry & Public Sector provides a wide range of services in the areas of Digitalization, CFO Advisory, Process optimization, Internal Audit and Governance. In order to support the delivery of our project portfolio, the team is looking for a highly motivated professional willing to join a multicultural and dynamic team of experts.
Role and responsibilities:
As an Assistant Manager / Manager, you will be involved in assisting our clients with the challenges they are facing in Internal Audit, Internal Controls and Governance related topics.
As part of our team you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects such as:
- Internal Audit Outsourcing and Co-sourcing. We offer our clients high level of competences and leading technology as well as flexibility. We provide market experience to enhance the assessment of risks, identification of controls and areas of operational improvement
- Assistance with set-up and functioning of Internal Audit Function and Audit Committee, helping the client to implement internal audit standards as well as best market practices (risk matrix, risk assessment and strategic audit plans)
- External quality assessment of Internal Audit, assisting the client to identify any gap, weakness or areas of improvement of its Internal Audit framework
- Assessment of internal controls, helping the client to define and implement internal control frameworks, process and procedures
- Assessment and optimization of corporate governance practices as well as assistance to write governance charters.
You will also demonstrate the ability and curiosity to take additional responsibilities on other projects relating to Digitalization and CFO Advisory.
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a Master’s degree in either Finance, Economics or Audit. An Internal Audit certification is considered as a plus
- You have 4 to 8 years of experience in Internal Audit / Internal Controls ideally combined with a finance expertise (e.g. Controlling, Treasury, Accounting…) gained within public sector and /or commercial and / or industrial companies
- You are a team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are proactive, result and client driven
- You are rigorous and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple and short deadlines
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other languages (German, Luxembourgish) are considered as a plus
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to fully exploit your potential and boost your career. We are committed to developing our people.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.