KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading Audit, Tax and Advisory firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Are you digitally fluent and data-driven? KPMG Luxembourg is looking for a creative and analytical Digital CRM Specialist to join the Marketing & Communications team.
With proven knowledge of client relationship platforms and integrated marketing, you will drive impact across the firm. As our resident CRM expert, you will support business development initiatives, digital marketing campaigns and database management.
A dynamic role and exciting opportunity to work directly with industry leaders, you will spearhead CRM solution development through a solid understanding of marketing automation, including demand generation, scoring, nurturing, and segmentation.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As Digital CRM Specialist (m/f), you will:
Analytics & Reporting
- Define and implement CRM strategies tied to business objectives
- Use data analysis for executive level storytelling around marketing results, impact and recommendations for future action and investment
- Assist to build a comprehensive view of the client and buyer journey
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Team Lead to implement robust, end-to-end scoring, management and nurturing systems, and improve visibility of marketing influenced pipeline and revenue
- Create dashboards and reports in line with evolving needs of the firm
- Support e-marketing and retargeting initiatives across digital touchpoints
- Lead CRM training sessions and onboarding of key business users
- Oversee database management strategy that supports data unification and normalization across internal systems
- Manage and enforce key data governance protocols to enhance data hygiene and ensure data quality
- Supervise and manage data steward support team
- Create and maintain end-user training materials, user guides, reference sheets
- Advocate and ensure GDPR compliance and other privacy regulations
The perfect candidate:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Data Analytics, Information Systems Management, or other related field preferred
- 3 years minimum, 5+ years preferred experience managing data within a CRM and/or marketing automation platform
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems (InterAction, MS Dynamics, Salesforce or similar) and e-marketing tools (Vuture, Adobe Campaign, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot or similar) and analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau or similar).
- Growth mindset: you see KPIs as a baseline to expand upon and scale.
- Team-player: you have stellar communication skills and understand the importance of cross-functional collaboration
- Agile: you are pro-active, flexible and able to adapt quickly
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Microsoft Excel (Ability to merge data sets, create and manipulate pivot tables, charts and graphs – SQL would be an asset)
- Fluent in English - French or German would be an asset.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.