KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
To support our growth we are currently seeking a: Junior Auditor (m/f) – Starting in January 2022
As a Junior you will:
- Learn how a wide variety of organizations are working,
- Play a role in reviewing their systems and processes,
- Work on a diversified portfolios of international clients,
- Gain solid technical knowledge,
- Give you excellent exposure to diverse assignments:
- Statutory audit engagements,
- Due diligence reviews,
- Internal audit reviews.
- Receive coaching and be part of KPMG tailored training programs allowing you to acquire relevant technical expertise.
The perfect candidate:
- Holds a degree in either Audit, Finance, Engineering / IT or Accounting and is interested in undertaking professional accountancy qualifications (e.g. IRE, ACCA, Wirtschaftsprüfer),
- Is a team player, displaying a positive attitude and is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
- Is fluent in English.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.