KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Your main responsibilities are to deliver an exceptional standard of secretarial and administrative support to Partners and Directors within the Firm. Our future talent will be a self-starter and proactive thinker, who can handle confidential information professionally. You will be mainly client focused and you’re expected to build and maintain collaborative working relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As an Executive Assistant you will:
- Answer and/or redirect phone calls to appropriate parties,
- Proactively managing complex diaries for Partners/Directors,
- Compile data and prepare papers and presentations for the Partners/Directors/Team,
- Arrange complex national and international travel itineraries and meetings,
- Track and manage expenses and timesheets,
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using Word, Excel, database, KPMG internal tools or presentation software.
The perfect candidate:
- Fluent in English. German and/or French would be considered an asset,
- A first experience including a proven track record working within a fast-paced corporate environment (we are open to train young graduates),
- Strong computer skills, especially in Outlook and MS-Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Exemplary organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workload and remain calm under pressure,
- A high standard of communication and writing skills,
- Ability to work independently as well as contributing to a team.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.