KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG’s IT Central Services are dedicated to the provision of world-class IT and communications platforms and solutions to the firm. The team plays a leading role in ensuring that all business areas receive a service which allows them to make the best use of Information Technology.
As a Service Desk Engineer, you will :
- Act as first point of contact for the users who call or come to the IT Service Desk and provide a high level of customer service.
- Answer incoming demands (call, counter, self-service portal, email) from customers and create Incident, task tickets.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Follow up customer calls, Identify and transfer it to the proper line of support and provide information. Research required information using available resources
Daily Tasks involved in the role :
- Service request, task and incident ticket management
- Provide Support Level 2 on all services
- Installation of services
- Configuration of services
- Implement, check, monitor and control Backup Services
- Implement, check, monitor and control Maintenance Services
- Implement, check, configure and manage Monitoring on all services
- Implement, check, configure and manage Compliance on all services
- Overall Management of all services
- Act as Project Manager - on demand
- Act as Architect - on demand
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related
- Work experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Very strong technical knowledge and aptitude in network areas (DNS, IP), PC (laptop configuration and connectivity), remote network access (VPN), good notion in user management
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment ( Mac OS, Windows 10 , MS Office) + PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, mobile devices (iOS)
- Deep knowledge of Desktop security products (Antivirus, encryption tools)
- Ability to provide support to users considering business needs and organization
- Ability to lease with IT Teams, IM, and Business
- Fluent in English and French (German or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage)
You are focused on client’s needs? You are solution-oriented? You are able to demonstrate initiative and leadership? You are dynamic, rigorous and demonstrate autonomy and flexibility in your work? Then, come and work with us.