KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading audit firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
At KPMG, we truly believe that anticipating regulatory requirements is essential to assist our clients in maintaining compliant solutions to serve their own business. We also apply a pragmatic approach in order to ensure efficient processes to be deployed.
Over the last couple of years, our clients, mainly from the banking industry, have increased their demand in Governance, Risk & Compliance and operational risk management. Our team of regulatory and IA experts is at the cornerstone to address these challenges. We are providing assistance in the following areas: internal governance principles and related policies & procedures, risk management and control framework.
As a Junior Adviser in Regulatory Consulting, you will:
- Be involved in assisting our clients with the challenges they are facing in compliance, operational risk and Internal Audit related topics.
- Have the opportunity to be involved in projects such as:
- Remediation plans of regulatory related matters
- New regulatory requirements : gap assessments, implementation, health check
- Operational risk management framework: set-up, enhancement, RCSA exercise
- ESG related projects
- Compliance function : transformation program
- Internal Audit Outsourcing and Co-sourcing: we offer our clients high level of competences and leading technology as well as flexibility. We provide market experience to enhance the assessment of risks, identification of controls and areas of operational improvement
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in either Audit, Finance or Economics
- You are looking for a first job or for your last year internship (3 to 6 months)
- You are a team player
- You are proactive, ambitious and client-driven
- You are fluent in English and French
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to interact effectively and in diplomatic manner across all levels of the organization. If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills