KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Being a Tax Accountant in a team of 300 Tax Experts involves to work closely to clients and tax authorities, within an international environment. You will collaborate with the international KPMG network on cross-borders cases. Advising our clients on their structure and their transactions, you will assist them to take decisions through a constantly evolving tax framework.
Our alternative investments tax experts think and create smart tax solutions to help alternative investment funds to structure their international investments.
We are looking for motivated Tax Accountant to be part of our team in assisting our clients with corporate tax compliance services as from September 2021
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a Tax Accountant, you will:
- Evolve in a challenging, international and multicultural working environment;
- To work in collaboration with our team and global network;
- To learn and be coached by our experienced tax professionals;
- An interesting package and career opportunities;
- A lifelong learning opportunity.
The perfect candidate
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, or Tax;
- Acts as a team player and communicate effectively;
- Is a hard-worker and enthusiast;
- Is able to balance multiple engagements, maintain professionalism and provide excellent client services.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.