KPMG Luxembourg combines multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Luxembourg is the second largest investment fund center after the USA and it is Europe’s leading country for the structuring of cross border Real Estate investments with an attractive legal, regulatory and tax regime. KPMG has been at the forefront of the success for Luxembourg in growing its Real Estate Investment market. Due to this success we are looking for Assistant Managers who are keen to develop their expertise in the audit of real estate funds with assets located for the most part throughout Europe, become experts in the application of IFRS and local GAAP and consolidations. We believe this is a superb opportunity for you to join a growing multicultural team of dedicated professionals and to work for a leading international audit firm.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a Manager/Senior Manager you will:
- Provide audit services to a variety of real estate clients, both local and international,
- Have the opportunity to develop your skills in IFRS and local GAAP and consolidations,
- Assist the management during the cycle of your assignments,
- Be in charge of young and multicultural audit teams, by coordinating, coaching and developing less experienced colleagues,
- Build and maintain a network of business contacts, with a focus on client relationships
The perfect candidate:
- Obtained a university master degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing or is ACCA or CPA qualified,
- Gained professional experience of minimum 7 years in external audit, ideally in commercial entities, or real estate or investment properties or private equity or alternative funds, preferably with exposure to IFRS. Local knowledge is considered as a strong asset,
- Possesses excellent communication skills in English (German and/or French is mandatory).
If your profile fits the above criteria, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.