KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Our Fund Distribution team provides asset managers with a complete service offering to register and notify investment funds (i.e. UCITS and AIF) for marketing purposes abroad and to maintain the registration status. The work includes preparing files for submission, coordination with counterparties, research and regulatory watch.
The role and responsibilities
As part of our team you will:
- Assist clients in the registration of funds in cross border jurisdictions;
- Manage a client portfolio and oversee certain subject matters;
- Provide ongoing support and mentoring to juniors;
- Liaise with regulators, lawyers, clients and third-party service providers;
- Research cross-border notification procedures in EU and non-EU countries;
- Deal with the administrative practice of fund registration by controlling the compliance with regulations, ensuring a high level of accuracy and respecting deadlines and procedures;
- This role requires a highly motivated individual who is proactive, confident and assertive, able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- Review the work of junior team members for accuracy and completeness.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Foreign Languages;
- You have between 1 and 6 years of experience in a similar position;
- You possess relevant industry knowledge, as well as technical and client relationship skills;
- You have excellent writing skills;
- You display good organizational skills and can work to deadlines;
- You are a strong team player and client-driven;
- You are fluent in English and either French or German. Any additional language is a plus.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.