KPMG Luxembourg combines multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
We offer an excellent performance related benefits package and also provide a high standard of professional training to strengthen your technical expertise and ensure your personal development. We support you in the achievement of professional qualifications (Réviseur d'entreprises, WP, ACCA). There are also opportunities to further develop your career within our multidisciplinary firm. We make your career happen!
At KPMG in Luxembourg our exceptional growth provides opportunities for your future to continuously develop!
As a senior in Commercial, Industrial and Public Sector, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work with a multicultural team of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Be responsible for the management of various consolidation engagements of international groups operating in a wide range of sectors including, Consumer & Retail, Industrial Markets, Infrastructure & healthcare, and Technology, Media & Telecommunication in close cooperation with the Engagement Partner.
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a university degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting and you have gained professional experience of at least 2 years of experience in external audit.
- You are preferably professionally qualified or working towards obtaining a qualification (Réviseur d'entreprises, WP, ACCA, CPA).
- You are client-focused, committed to deadlines and you are experienced in audit of consolidated financial statements under USGAAP and IFRS of Groups operating in the commercial and industrial sector.
- Besides your technical skills, your display a strong client centricity, people leadership, are a very curious and agile person, eager meet new challenges and to evolve on the path of lifelong learning.
- You have excellent communication skills along with fluency in English (French/German is considered as an asset).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.