KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Within the Management & Regulatory Consulting Team, KPMG is looking for Consultants / Business Analysts / Project Managers who combine a sound understanding of banking operations and proven experience in the roll-out of Business Transformation projects in the banking sector
This is an intellectually challenging role, which requires a highly motivated individual who is proactive, confident, assertive and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a leading global advisory firm.
As a Senior Consultant you will:
- The design of new offerings to our banking clients,
- The delivery of various types of organizational and business transformation projects, including, but not limited to, strategy and roadmap definition, customer experience improvement, digital strategy definition and implementation, operational efficiency, business process automation, new regulation implementation, banking systems’ selection and implementation, project management & quality assurance, etc.
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Management, IT, Engineering, or any other related domain
- You can demonstrate between 2 and 5 years of experience in business analysis / project management in financial services working for a Bank or for another Consulting Firm
- You have already been involved in Business Transformation projects
- You have a good knowledge of selected banking activities and processes and main challenges faced by banks today
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skill
- You have developed excellent presentation and communication skills
- You are fluent in English and French. German is an advantage
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.