KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading Audit, Tax and Advisory firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Are you social savvy, digitally fluent and data-driven? We are looking for a creative and analytical Social Media Specialist to join our Marketing & Communications department.
Using proven knowledge of digital marketing, storytelling and social selling, you will drive impact across the firm. As our resident social media expert, you will coordinate and create content to support multi-channel activation.
Do you sit on the edge of innovation, staying up to date with the latest trends and technology in social media? If you thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy engaging with followers across various digital touchpoints, then we want you.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation
As Social Media Specialist (m/f), you will:
- Translate business objectives into social media plans to deliver campaigns that increase community engagement and conversion
- Create and curate dynamic content for key social media channels
- Work across marketing functions to coordinate and customize multi-channel initiatives across social networks
- Use social listening, conversational intelligence and data analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Team Lead to implement employee advocacy tools and train stakeholders on social media best practices
- Regularly analyze and report channel performance metrics
The perfect candidate:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Graphic Design, Data Analytics, or other related field preferred
- 3 years minimum, 5+ years preferred experience in digital marketing, social media advertising or social media community management
- Excellent knowledge of social listening tools (Talkwalker, Meltwater, Brandwatch or similar), analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Growth mindset: you see KPIs as a baseline to expand upon and scale
- Team-player: you have stellar communication skills and understand the importance of collaboration
- Agile: you are pro-active, flexible and able to adapt quickly
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Microsoft Excel (Ability to create and manipulate pivot tables, charts and graphs)
- Native-level in English – French or German would be an asset
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.