With over 1,700 people, KPMG Luxembourg is a leading provider of professional services including audit, tax and advisory services to major national and international clients active in the financial, commercial and industrial sectors.
Being a Tax advisor in a team of 300 Tax Experts involves to work closely to clients and tax authorities, within an international environment. You will collaborate with the international KPMG network on cross-borders cases. Advising our clients on their structure and their transactions, you will assist them to take decisions through a constantly evolving tax framework.
Our Financial Services Tax department is looking for forward-thinking and motivated trainees to join their team and make a difference to our clients, people and communities as of January 2021 or September 2021.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation
What do we offer?
Tax is a fast-growing area of KPMG’s professional services and this is your opportunity to be at the nerve center of a client’s business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge within an international team. The position will give you an excellent international exposure to diverse assignments.
As a Trainee Business Officer, you will:
- Work with the management to meet business needs of the clients,
- Acquire data from clients, perform controls and certify their accuracy,
- Analyze figures, create databases and provide reports intended to be used by the clients,
- Manage a demanding and reactive workload in a responsive way to assist the Business to meet the clients’ requirements.
The perfect candidate
- You are pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, finance or economics
- You have a good knowledge of accounting and an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools especially Excel – (For example able to manipulate/extrapolate data; create formulas; present information in variety of formats; import and export figures),
- You are organized and confident in your ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients,
- You are rigorous and meticulous in your work approach and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude,
- You are Fluent in English and French or German.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.