KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Being a Tax Advisor among 300 Tax experts, involves to work closely in an international environment together with the KPMG network, clients and tax authorities. Advice our clients on their structure and their transactions and assist them to navigate the ever evolving tax environment to take well informed business decisions.
Our Indirect Tax department is looking for forward-thinking and motivated trainees to join their team and make a difference to our clients, people and communities as of January or September 2021.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a Trainee Tax Advisor, you will:
- Be part of a multicultural team of VAT experts based in Luxembourg, interconnected in a global tax network.
- In a rapidly changing environment, modeled by legal updates and evolving case-law, you will assist the team to solve domestic and international tax concerns of our clients to achieve their maximum potential,
- You will write state-of-art VAT advices, carrying out analyses on new products/services, assisting with the preparation of VAT returns, VAT audits and due diligences.
The perfect candidate:
- You are in the process of completing an university degree in Economics, and are looking for a final year internship
- You are a team player, display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are client-driven,
- Rigor and curiosity are keys to success for this role,
- You are fluent in English and French or German(Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.