Corporate associate in a law firm
Publiée le 21/03/2023
Le Grand & Associates
Do you want to work in a law firm where ambition and success are the key words? Are you familiar with corporate law and M&A transactions?
Do you have a passion for transactions and advice? Then this is the opportunity for you!
The law firm prides itself on its quality-oriented and professional approach. Your success is their priority!
This opportunity will allow you to advance your career and satisfy your desire for personal achievement.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Advising and managing your client portfolio regarding their corporate and financial transactions (Migration, M&A, Joint Venture, Coporate restructuring, ...).
- Drafting contracts and documents related to the transactions you are working on
- Ensuring a quality follow-up to your clients
- Monitor the various corporate and financial matters and carry out the relevant research
- Ensure effective collaboration with team members
- Have you been a list 1 or 4 lawyer for at least two years?
- You have practised in Luxembourg law firms for more than two years in the areas mentioned?
- You can speak and work in French and English, any other language would be an asset?
- You like challenges and are ambitious?
- You can work independently as well as in a team?
Did you answer yes to all these questions? Then don't hesitate and apply for this challenge!
- An attractive salary based on your experience
- An international working environment
- Parking space
- Bonus based on your performance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!