Mechanical Project Manager (h/f)
As Project Manager, you have several missions :
- Responsible for the delivery of mechatronic machines.
- Lead the development work and participate in reviewing of the designs.
- Use leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance
- Establish and define project requirements and specifications.
- Create and maintain project plans and proactively follow the project realization
- Analyse potential customer requirements and ensure compliance with the company needs.
- Review technical proposals; manage deadlines, quality, and budget as well as the risks and issues in your project.
- Provide a customer with information related to specification validation, improvements, planning, payment terms.
- Master degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics. 5 to 10 years of experience in mechatronic projects and developing, integrating, testing, and realization of complex multidisciplinary products
- Expérience in the development of high speed machines is mandatory
- Performance and delivery focused
- Customer oriented
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills in English (oral and written)
- CAD experience needed
- Fluency in English, German or French.
- MS Project experience preferred
- Start : ASAP.
- Duration : Permanent contract.
- Work place : North of Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
- Send your resume and application letter to our HR Department.
- By submitting your application, you give your consent for the collection and processing of your personal data in order to fill a vacancy and/or to be registered in our recruitment pool.
- Your application will be treated with all our consideration.