Senior Consultant Transport and Logistics (h/f)
You will be integrated into a project team at the client and will act as a leader to manage transport and logistic initiatives in order to leverage value creation opportunities. If needed, you will also coach our client key stakeholder’s through transport & logistic challenges to deliver sustainable financial and operational performance. As such you will be in charge of;
- Support diagnosis activities and opportunities identifications including digital solutions to optimize
o transport cost (loading rate, adequate transport solution, optimized routing, FTL/LTL, cost-to-deliver,…)
o distribution (cross-dock solutions, hub,…)
o inbound/outbound flows (traffic management, challenge actual process and sizing,…)
o warehouse management (stock location, picking process, layout review, storage solutions,…)
- Assist and coach teams to deliver performance value through new pragmatic strategies
- Implement proposed solutions and support operational teams towards change attitudes till results
- Perform value analysis and conduct if necessary external market studies to find best solutions for transport
- Manage RFQ’s and negotiations with external suppliers if needed
- Becoming partner of both senior and operational management to build long term relationship
- We are mainly looking for talents with a master degree from business schools, engineering or universities specialized in Logistic with 3 to 5 years of solid experience in Transport and/or Logistic area from working in industry and/or other consulting companies with the following requirements;
- Experience in warehouse management and flow management
- Knowledge of transport suppliers, alternative transport solutions and constraints and costs by destination
- High motivation and flexibility, with the ability to adapt and to work autonomously
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, team spirit and analytical skills are essential assets to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, and come up with innovative solutions
- Excellent leadership (direct or indirect) and interpersonal skills
- Native in French or Dutch or German, fluent in English but anyway fluent in French (our corporate language)
- You are willing to travel to the customer workplace
Additional information :
- Start : ASAP.
- Contract : Permanent contract.
- Work Place: Grand-Duché du Luxembourg
- Send your resume and application letter to our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting your application, you give your consent for the collection and processing of your personal data in order to fill a vacancy and/or to be registered in our recruitment pool.
- Your application will be treated with all our consideration.