Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is looking for a
Business Development Manager – Permanent Contract (M/F)
- Overall responsibility for commercialization of LGX products suite
- Prospect into "white space" using different channels (phone, digital, face to face) and develop customer target lists
- Structure, negotiate and close deals, initially with the support from senior management
- Proactively identify pipeline opportunities, including cross-selling with other LuxSE Group products, with the support of the account managers and sales colleagues
- Maintain accurate forecasting discipline and regular sales stage pipeline management
- Provide insights and share LuxSE / LGX thought leadership with customers and prospects
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management or commercial management
- Over 5 years of experience, with proposition sale expertise
- Good understanding of financial markets and customers' business model workflow
- Expertise in sustainable finance is an asset
- Proven successful track record in selling of financial products or services in a quota bearing sales environment
- World class selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition / consultative selling) as a "hunter"
- Creative thinker and good sales ideation skills
- Strong sales "closer", with "can-do" attitude
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
- Demonstrate good communication, presentation (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client interfacing and customer-focused approach
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and application letter. At a later stage, we may ask for a recent copy of a criminal record (N°3).