Our client, a large investment fund active in the real estate industry is looking for a new Finance and Accounting Manager in order to expand its Luxemburgish team. You will supervise the Finance team and report directly to the Head of Finance in Luxembourg.
Your main responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
• Review the financial statements in regards to the Luxemburgish GAAP
• Manage the preparation of consolidated financial statements by an external service provider
• Review reporting packages
• Review Intercompany reconciliations and settlements
• Coordinate the audit process
• Prepare the cash flow reporting and summary per investment
• Manage liquidity and cash management for investments
• Support the asset management team through analysis when required
• Prepare and monitor operating budgets for investments
• Coordinate with local and global tax advisors, auditors and legal advisors
• Ensure that all tax filings are kept up to date for the SPVs
• Ensure legal and statutory compliance through liaison with legal advisors
• Liaise with the Risk Department on internal risk management
• You have acquired at least 8 years of professional experience in the alternative investment environments : audit, accounting structures or in-house structure with a specialization in Real Estate investments
• You hold a university degree or equivalent in accounting (ACCA, CPA, DSCG, IRE etc.)
• You are fluent in English
• You have strong planning competences
• You possess good communication skills and are a great team player
• You carry the ability to demonstrate the highest quality standards, hands-on mentality.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply now. Please, be sure that your application will stay confidential through Quentin Ducreux.