Functional Analyst - Brussels (m/f)
We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
We are looking for a Functional Analyst for our offices in Brussels.
As a Functional Analyst, you will be part of a highly skilled team that designs, develops, deploys, customizes, and supports the development and implementation of large-scale applications regarding EU Institutions Projects.
If you have
- Master's Degree plus 10 years or Bachelor's degree plus 14 years of ICT experience
- At least 5 years of experience working with IT projects in an analytical role requiring interfacing with both business and technical teams
- Capacity to analyse and organise information from various sources
- Strong analytical and critical thinking (understand the business objective; capacity to offer pragmatic solutions with associated SWOT analysis)
- Capacity to elicit future systems requirements (including requirements prioritisation – MOSCOW)
- Strong drafting skills (English) (analysis documents containing both business and technical content)
- Capacity to read and draw UML and/or BPMN diagrams (process, Data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams)
- Experience with collaboration tools (Confluence, Jira, SharePoint, MS Teams)
- Experience with Data analysis (Excel, concepts of RDBMS, SQL would be an advantage)
- Communication and presentation skills (Power Point or MIRO, etc.), being able to coordinate meetings with technical and non-technical stakeholders (English, French at least passively)
- Self-driven attitude, capacity to work independently and integrate in a team
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had knowledge of
- Modern development architectures (service, event driven, Java Stack, etc.)
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values.
Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.