Senior Business Development Manager (Public Sector) - Brussels
We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
We are looking for s Senior Business Development Manager for the Public Sector for our office in Brussels.
A day in the life of a Senior Business Development Manager.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will grow our Public Sector Solution Business targeting Public Sector Institutions in Belgium.
You will use your network of contacts, knowledge and communication skills to identify and address opportunities in Public Sector IT market, while representing Netcompany - Intrasoft in a positive way. You will contribute to establishing long-term relationships with clients and partners to reach our business objectives.
The product and solutions portfolio to market includes:
- Custom and Taxation applications
- Social security and Health Insurance applications
- Software Development activities
- IT Consulting & Systems Integration
- Build a sales strategy for Belgium region based on Netcompany-Intrasoft’s portfolio and your knowledge of the local Public Sector IT market
- Explore, identify and develop a pipeline of Public Sector market leads and actively drive direct sales opportunities in Belgium
- Develop local partnerships/ channels and represent Netcompany-Intrasoft to drive direct or indirect sales opportunities in Belgium.
Should you have:
- More than 8 years of solid experience in a sales business development role in the Public Sector Information Technology market in Belgium
- Solid track record of sales in Belgium Public Sector
- A self-motivating and problem-solving attitude
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field will be considered a plus
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with:
- An opportunity to follow an exciting career path within an international company.
- Attractive compensation package (fixed and variable pay, car or car allowance, meal vouchers, etc.)
- International dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, and fully digital working environment.
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth.
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.