Transfer Agency Specialist - AML
Publiée le 14/03/2023
- Fonds d'investissement
Transfer Agency Specialist - AML
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
The AML & Registration Team is responsible for opening investor accounts and maintaining existing investor accounts, Investor and Agent records according to regulatory, compliance and operational requirements.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- AML-KYC: analyse and perform investor account opening as well as periodic reviews. Ensure that the accounts are compliant with local regulations and bank policies
- Ensure the allocated work is performed in a timely manner and with a high level of quality
- Monitor and control the daily processing work to completion
- Manage outstanding work and organize using priority settings
- Respond to complex queries and monitor the resolution in respect of SLA’s
- Actively participates to improve AML & Registration processes
- Actively participate in internal/group projects and implements changes
- Review the Fircosoft Hits and perform analysis and closure in line with the procedures
- Take care of the document delivery in the frame of external audit requests
- Review of comments in the Fund Long Form Reports
- Ensuring that KPIs are achieved and ad-hoc reporting produced
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Strong knowledge of Transfer Agency AML Regulations, Financial Sanctions, PEP’s, ODD
- Competent working knowledge of Transfer Agency in relation to Registration functions
- Demonstrate effective control and supervision of work
- Customer Service experience
- English spoken, written. Other languages are an asset
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Planning / Organisational skills
- Work under pressure and unsupervised
- Interpersonal / Team player
- Ability to stay focussed / tenacious
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.