The overall purpose of this role is to be an added value to the department and be a reference person of human resource-related issues. The Senior HR Officer builds a valuable relationship with internal clients and solutions with the business unit.
- Act as a point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit and help them when needed.
- Monitor and apply best practices to recruit key talents for the internal clients.
- Implement the training development plans within the allocated budget.
- Manage HR internal communications including content, corporate messaging and alignment to the external corporate branding.
- Innovate to implement continuous improvement in terms of HR practices and be aware of HR trends
- Participate to annual budget exercise.
- Participate to all remuneration & benefits kind: conventional increase, premium, lunch vouchers…
- Ensure update of internal procedures and policies
- Manage administration, relations with providers and administration, reporting and ad hoc requests;
- Ensure the update of Mpleo (SIRH) to enable the production of legal reports in due time;
- Set-up and develop a culture of commitment and well being at work.
Senior HR Officer will be involved in all HR aspects such as: training, budget, administrative tasks, time management, remuneration & benefits, HRIS, communication, HR projects, performance, risk management, KPI’s reporting, joiners/leavers.
The candidate needs to have a strong knowledge regarding HR culture and well being at work.
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources department
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to listen to other opinions as well as being confident of your own and find balanced solutions
- Capability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Reliability and accountability
- Analytical skills and pragmatic approach
- Flexibility and adaptability, you will be an ambassador for change
- Team player, rigorous and detailed minded
- Good command of Pack Office
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. As a specialist in this area with close to 30 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for wealthy clients across Europe.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning or simply understanding how to better manage your wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners — including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers — our dynamic team of international experts offers a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
OneLife is a member of APICIL Group, the fourth largest social protection group in France, engaged in health and life insurance, pensions, savings products and related financial services.
Join the Team
If you are interested in joining our small, dynamic and caring team as well as a convivial working atmosphere, do not hesitate to send your application.