PwC Legal is a highly reputable top-tier firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach. When combined with our network geographic reach with more than 3,700 legal professionals across more than 95 territories, our integrated legal service offering is highly differentiated in the market.
Our team is widely recognized for its strong experience and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for a :
Risk & Compliance Officer - Manager of the Department
Minimum 5 years’ experience (hybrid working model)
As the Risk and Compliance Officer of PwC Legal, you will manage the redesign and the digitalization of the Risk Management department that will allow you to leverage on your expertise and entrepreneurial skills. In the same time, you will closely support a team of lawyers on their day-to-day operations regarding risk and compliance matters.
Concretely, you will design our future RM department organization. This means:
- Be in charge of the redesign of the Risk Management department and its coordination including new solutions and internal policies’ implementation
- And simultaneously manage processes’ automation and processes‘ digitalization
In the same time, you will manage, with your team, the day-to-day deliveries of the department. This means:
- Lead the Customer Due Diligence and Anti-Money Laundering compliance (implementation of procedures, legislation amendments, circulars, recommendations, use of AML tools, information and training to Lawyers, etc…)
- Manage the Conflicts checks on files being in front line with firm's clients
- Coordinate the collection of Engagement letters and Terms & Conditions
- Follow-up post-transaction operations (follow-up of administrative formality such as Trade register deposits).
- Inform and train the lawyers about new legislation regarding Risk management field (Management of Bar circulars and other professional obligations)
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one by offer:
- A personalized career perspective in a dynamic team;
- An attractive salary package composed of several benefits;
- A dedicated introduction program and day to day coaching;
- Trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm;
- Stimulating experience with multiple opportunities to bring added-value and proposals;
- Working in an environment allowing a high level of autonomy with the available support when needed;
- A friendly and flexible work environment that invites you to gain valuable knowledge and experience and explore new opportunities;
- The possibility to choose a hybrid way of working (on a voluntary basis), sharing your time between the firm's premises and home.
The candidate should:
- Have a university degree in Law or any field relating to Risk management
- Have significant experience in Luxembourg in Risk management (notably in Customer Due Diligence, Anti-Money Laundering and the applicable law thereto), a previous experience in a law firm as a lawyer or as a risk and compliance officer, is a precious asset to take the challenge.
- Have an experience in project & change management applied to Risk Management processes’ digitalization.
- Be able to work in a cross-functional manner and demonstrate influence skills
- Demonstrate a high service-minded approach
- Have a perfect command of French and English
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record.
This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months.
Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
If you feel that you match our recruitment needs, please send your application via Moovijob.